Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rumors of Reefer Madness



I have a confession to make. I'm a ditz. People who know me, know it is true. I remember things by initials, like people's names, but when two people have the same first and last initials, anything can happen and usually does. This time I have confused two upcoming plays -- Rumors and Reefer Madness -- opening a week apart and starting with the same letter. To make things worse, the director of Reefer Madness is Chris Grooms who works at Circle Theatre where Rumors will be staged and the director of Rumors is Tom Kaechele whose office is in Spectrum Theater where Reefer Madness will be staged. I tried to set up an interview with Tom about Reefers but he sent me to Chris who laughed, answered my questions about Reefers but, in his job as marketing director for Circle, turned around and sent me a release for Rumors. I promise to get it all straightened out in time to get a story in Sunday's paper about Reefer Madness (or was it Rumors?)

No comments:

Post a Comment