Sunday, November 8, 2015

Friggin' Special

     
My nephew is getting married Saturday so everybody in the family is flying to Virginia on Friday. Everybody except me, that is. I'm flying on Thursday. If you didn't notice, Friday is the 13th. I'm not really superstitious,  but why take chances?
      Besides, after writing a wild and crazy book like Full Moon Friday, I have a healthy respect for Friggatriskaidekaphobia.
      If you'd like to read a fast-paced mystery about all the things that can go wrong when the full moon coincides with Friday the 13th, here's your chance. The Kindle version of Full Moon Friday will be 99 cents on Friday in honor of the auspicious date. Reduced prices continue through the weekend and return to the regular price of $3.99 on Monday, Nov. 16.
       Friday the 13th could be your lucky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment